Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life

I wish to travel to a lot of country in this years...but something had changed...i wonder should i go to japan in this coming December?Loh Wei Cheng,which is my NS buddy,staying in Japan currently...He is the one who make me feeling to go there...he show me some pictures of his life there,and tell me all his story which happened in Japan...and he promise me to provide place for me to sleep when i am there...but bro,i still need some time to consider about it...
A lot of things happened these days,all my friends live happily with their life now,but me?I am still the same,staying far away from my family and facing a lot of problems everyday,I hope there's someone for me to talk to...I still remember that someone had told me this "people will forget what u said,people will forget what u did,but people will never forget how u make them feel" yea,its true!!!I will never forget how the fucker make me feel...do you know that,It's a freaking felony to see others private document!!!and keep telling everyone that he is the smartest one!!!!!WTF,seeing this is unbearable for me,i wish to zam him 18 lok!!!But what to do?what i gotta do is face the truth and accept the fact,the fact that he is a pokai!!!!arrrrr,I cannot give up no matter how tough i get T.T
bless me please....

0 Comments: