Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Perfectionist

I got many clothes to sell off,there are some second hand clothing but mostly they’re never worn before because i always buy clothes that i’ve fallen in love at the first sight then after i got home i only realized that i don’t really like them.Or maybe never.So...

They never had a chance to expose themselves,been hiding in the closet for years.Lol...what to do?Okay,I tried to post them at Lowyat forum,there is a lot of people selling their second hand items there...Guess what?its work!!a lot of people ask me about the price and how to get it,etc...but i was lazy to capture the clothes and post it in the forum...So eventually i gave up!And most of my clothes is still hanging in the closet...

Its been a long time i didn't go for shopping *double sigh*
When it comes to clothes,its not just ordinary tops,bottoms,dresses,shoes and bags!!!There’s too many different types and designs which you couldn’t afford to have it all!Even if you could,you couldn’t afford to wear it all....I am trying to stop it,what i mean is stop wasting my money on those useless items!!Because i’m growing up =) i see things differently;started thinking out of the box...My drawings for my future gets wider and i make plans.What is the plan?I wish to open my own shop in future,walalala...a fashion shop!!!sell all kind of clothes!!!clothes,clothes and clothes...


0 Comments: