Tuesday, June 01, 2010

zoe's birthday

Headed to Sg.Wang with sands and stephy on last friday,both of them were my closest highschoolmate and classmate.I was fortunate to have them as my friends.We went to 6th floor greenbox and sing our lungs out for 3 hours,our mood is soooooo good that day ♥ Pik yan is also one of my closest friends,but she couldn't join us as she need to work in the afternoon.hehe,fortunately she came and joined us at night,I Miss Her so muchhhhhhhhh

you'll always the number 1 (craziest) best friends in my heart!!!



hahaha,2 years ago??



we had a small celebration of zoe's birthday at night.Zoe is also one of my classmate in highschool,knowing her since we're 16 and now she's turning 21!!!!Omg,time passes ridiculously fast!!!!!!


Happy birthday sweetheart



We talked a lot of nonsense that day,hahahahaha.The funniest part is when pui man standing up and trying to stop me from telling "something" then everyone is staring on her pants.Hahahaa,laughing my fucking ass off.Sorry guys,i don't wanna to reveal so much,that's our secret....all of us was like insane and keep screaming.Eventually i've lost my voice from screaming and talking too much.Now can you imagine how crazy is it??



We took some group pictures after we finished our meal.




best friends forever


The others like yoke mun,doraemy,ying wei,shey ying,ashly couldn't join us =( hopefully we’ll have more chances to meet =D

0 Comments: