Monday, September 27, 2010

Zoo Negara

My baby brought me to zoo two weeks ago,it was around 10am when we reach there.It had been a really long time since i had last visited the zoo and you know what?The fees had gone more expensive,i.e now Rm25 for adult which is include the new butterfly park.




Not many changes from what i can remember,after the entrance and toward the right-hand side, you will still see the monkey,penguin and fish.




funny and cute penguin










As we moved on pass the penguin and fish exhibit,we came to the animal show





quite a lot of people




After the animal show, we bought some ice-cream,snack and rest under a tree.we saw people feeding the giraffes.

and baby bought leaves for me to feed the giraffes =)




I have never hand-fed a giraffe before,hehe..their tongue is very long!!!


smelly elephant=S


a lot of flamingo


the sun shine until cannot open his eyes



Some animal fossils:








The butterfly park is suck!!!there are only a few butterflies and insects there









I am a frog,can you see me?




Don't disturb me,i am eating my jelly!!!




The weather is kinda hot so the animal didn't interact much and most of them just laid underneath the trees.

Mr crocodile















We went back at 2pm something and i enjoyed the zoo trip with my baby :)

0 Comments: