Monday, April 11, 2011

Plastic Surgery

I am back!!!!I dunno since when i didn't update my blog :( i'm just too lazy to update the blog,really...Let me recall what i've done in 2011...aww,i cant really remember...
Ok fine! i'm not going to talk about it.Back to the topic,!!I'm gonna talk about plastic surgery today.

What are your opinion on plastic surgery?

I am going to get plastic surgery on my nose when i can afford it!!!i don't give a crap what anyone else think!!!I know i know,most of the people prefer natural beauty and it is freaking dangerous,but if there is something about your body that you really can't accept i think you should be able to change it.

I understand that we should not judge a book by it's cover.However,in reality,please remember that people will always judge you by the first impression!!I think any type of plastic surgery is ok as long as you are doing it for yourself!!!Not an Ex that said he wished you had bigger boobs!!Please make sure that you are doing it for yourself.




Don't you feel that the pig nose is much better than the original nose??!!


Click Here and Here
to read Xiaxue blog post about plastic surgery,fucking cool.I love her blog!!Enjoy:)

0 Comments: