Thursday, May 05, 2011

Cell Phone


As we step into a new era,with all the high technology surrounding us,we eventually become slaves to these technologies. I am a slave to my cell phones,something I realized after i dropped it in the toilet.Pity the little phone that got dunked,but pity the owner even more for putting herself in such a helpless state :S

I realize that I only know few numbers-those of my home,my best friends and my boyfriend. Everything else has been conveniently stored in my SIM card and my phone memory...and with technology,why bother remembering numbers,right??Not so...See,I am now stuck without my friend's phone numbers,which means I have to hunting for their numbers.



Now,with each passing minute,I miss my phone more and more.If i was sitting alone,i could always amuse myself by playing one of those mindless games in the phone or take a picture of myself or even on my facebook.Aww,I'm such a slave to it,truly I am.I'm going to get a new cell phone!!!

0 Comments: