Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunway Lagoon

Okie,here's a random update.Last month,I went to Desa Water Park with my boyfriend.It was fun so we've decided to go again.






But this time,we choose Sunway Lagoon instead of Desa water park so that we can try something new. It was 3 years ago since i last visited to Sunway Lagoon.We reached there at almost 2pm and the staff informed us the park will be closed at 6pm:( So we have only 4 hours to have fun there.
Sunway lagoon has increased some new park such as wild park,extreme park and scream park and guess what?We have to pay for entry to 3 of the parks even though we only wanted the water park. Kinda expensive.

Okie,let's stop talking,i'll let the picture to do all the explanation.


Say Hi to Sunway Lagoon.


Always showing me this face when i ask him to take picture!




the bridge.






we had to line up for all the water slides






we're having fun on the beach playing with the sands


After 3 hours playing with the water,we went to shower and i realized that i forgot to bring my towel :S So end up I've to bath with my bikini and wait for my boyfriend's towel.What a mess!!












Headed to parking lot


It was a great day filled with joys and happiness! It wasn’t that Sunway Lagoon is a paradise; the happiness is about whom we spend time with and how we choose to enjoy our lives.Thank you baby for always making me happy!!

0 Comments: