Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Take control of life!!!

I bet most of the people amble along in life now,waiting for a magic moment to change their situation which dispiriting and hoping the luck will change.Instead,you can try to see life as a vehicle.Get into the car,and control the steering wheel,we can always choose the destination that we wanted to go.I know it ain't easy to control the steering wheel,sometimes i feel like i am at a cross road but I'll try my best to choose the way i go and reach my destination in one day for sure!!!I am extremely dedicated to goals,almost the point to stubbornness.Yea,its true,I'm such a stubborn baby,I'd try hard to get things i ever wanted and I never listen to the others.For those who ever tried so hard to change my mind,sorry,i am fairly sure that i'll prove to you that you're wrong!!!I'm so thankful that i am here in this world although my mom left me and my lovely dad when i was only five.I wont blame her but I'll put more effort to love and care my dad.Dad, don't worry,I'm so strong for what I've been through and I'll always get my life on track,i'm no longer a child and I'll take good care of myself here.I have no idea what i am trying to say,i just blogging out of boredom........

sunset in genting klang,ain't it beautiful?



0 Comments: