Friday, May 14, 2010

Tattoo


Ahhh,I finding myself impaled upon the horns of a dilemma,i wonder what tattoo should i get and where should i put?Should i let people seeing my tattoo or only when I'm naked?I've been thinking about it for awhile .And guess what?I'm such a nervous baby with absolutely no tolerance for pain,will a tattoo hurt?!!!can i handle it with my extremely low pain tolerance?How much does it really hurt?But on the other hand,there's million of people gotten tattoo on their body,if i can't handle it then I'm suck!!!am i right?
Okay,I'm not gonna to say anything,I'll show u guys some pictures,enjoy =)


Alphabet Tattoo




Shayne Ward



Miley Cyrus




Sexy Megan fox




Nicole Richie's tattoo



Victoria



David Beckham



Wentworth Miller




Daughtry




Rihanna



The Rock



Justin Timberland




Katy Perry




Da S



Xiao S



Cecilia Cheung



Jolin




Angelina Jolie



Metro station's Trace Cyrus





Lady Gaga



Wu Zhun





For me,i prefer those alphabet tattoo,its simple yet attractive.How about you? =)


0 Comments: